miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

Everything Remains as It Never Was

Photo



Photo





















heartheblackbirdscry: Kay Brem of Eluveitie 







heartheblackbirdscry:

Kay Brem of Eluveitie 

slaytanica: Exodus - Blacklist



slaytanica:

Exodus - Blacklist

Photo



fuckin-aero-wings: Requested by: thingsgobetterwithrock

















fuckin-aero-wings:

Requested by: thingsgobetterwithrock

Photo



Photo



amwythig: My guinea pig wandered out of my room, and decided he...



amwythig:

My guinea pig wandered out of my room, and decided he would sleep on the quilt under my mums bed.

I spent like half an hour looking for him only to find this

spiritedlittlepadawan: War Pigs Black Sabbath I've been...



spiritedlittlepadawan:

War Pigs Black Sabbath

I've been listening to this nonstop lately.

Photo





Photo













Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



woodlandspirit: norsevikingqueen: ~Norse self~ gorgeous! ♥



woodlandspirit:

norsevikingqueen:

~Norse self~

gorgeous! ♥

Photo





untilthelighttakeus: Neige



untilthelighttakeus:

Neige

theartofanimation: Patrice Suau











theartofanimation:

Patrice Suau

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario